Centre for Law and Policy Research (CLPR) has developed the CADIndia website as a portal to engage with India’s constitutional and political history and bring it to the centre of public discourse. On 13th January 2018, the CADIndia team had called for applications for the position of Student Contributors to work on various parts of the website.
The CADIndia team received over 75 applications from students of diverse academic backgrounds across the country.
We carefully assessed the applications and looked for candidates whose writing demonstrated the following:
- Diligence and seriousness
- The ability to engage with wider concepts
- Clarity of ideas and expression
We are happy to announce the following students who we have selected to work with the CLPR CADIndia team as Student Contributors:
- Deepali Verma - IV year B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), National Law University, Delhi
- Shikhar Goel – I year M.A. in Law, Politics, and Society, School of Law, Governance, and Citizenship, Ambedkar University, Delhi
- Debanga B. Goswami – III year B.A. LL.B., West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata.
We look forward to working with the student contributors to produce high quality content on India’s constitutional and political history.
Watch this space for more opportunities to work with us.