Centre for Law and Policy Research, Bangalore (CLPR) is a not-for-profit dedicated to making the Constitution work for everyone through law and policy research, social and governance interventions and strategic impact litigation.
The Constitutional and Civic Citizenship Project at CLPR aims to create public awareness and enable active public engagement with India’s constitutional tradition. It encompasses a wide range of activities that include research, writing, teaching, development of digital resources and organising high quality public educational events.
We are looking for an Associate Editor/ Research Associate to join the Constitutional and Civic Citizenship project. The Associate Editor/ Research Associate will be engaged in the following tasks:
- Research, writing and producing a range of content for constitutionofindia.net (website) on themes that include constitutional law, constitutional history and political history.
- Develop content for and anchor Indian constitutional history and law workshops
- Assist with public outreach programmes.
- Other related tasks.
- Academic background in law, history or political science. Master’s Degree in constitutional law/ political science/ history (preferred).
- Strong academic performance with excellent research and writing skills.
- 2 to 3 years of prior work experience in the field of constitutional law/ political science/ history (preferred).
How to apply
Write to email@example.com and mention ‘Application for Associate Editor/ Research Associate| Constitutionofindia.net 2021’ in the subject of your mail.
- Two Writing Samples (preferably one academic + one general)
Candidates selected for the first round of interviews will receive a reply within two weeks of their application.