Part XIX of the Constitution contains miscellaneous provisions related to a number of different matters.Read More
ARTICLES 361 TO 367
- Article 361: Protection of President and Governors and Rajpramukhs
- Article 361A: Protection of publication of proceedings of Parliament and State Legislatures
- Article 361B: Disqualification for appointment on remunerative political post
- Article 362: Rights and privileges of Rulers of Indian States
- Article 363: Bar to interference by courts in disputes arising out of certain treaties, agreements, etc.
- Article 363A: Recognition granted to Rulers of Indian States to cease and privy purses to be abolished
- Article 364: Special provisions as to major ports and aerodromes
- Article 365: Effect of failure to comply with, or to give effect to, directions given by the Union
- Article 366: Definitions
- Article 367: Interpretation
More About Part XIX: Miscellaneous
Part XIX of the Constitution contains miscellaneous provisions related to a number of different matters.