Articles 352 to 360
- Article 352: Proclamation of Emergency.
- Article 353: Effect of Proclamation of Emergency.
- Article 354: Application of provisions relating to distribution of revenues while a Proclamation of Emergency is in operation.
- Article 355: Duty of the Union to protect States against external aggression and internal disturbance
- Article 356: Provisions in case of failure of constitutional machinery in States
- Article 357: Exercise of legislative powers under Proclamation issued under article 356
- Article 358: Suspension of provisions of article 19 during emergencies
- Article 359: Suspension of the enforcement of the rights conferred by Part III during emergencies
- Article 359A: Application of this Part to the State of Punjab.
- Article 360: Provisions as to financial emergency
More About Part XVIII: Emergency Provisions
Part XVIII of the Constitution contains provisions for emergency situations, including national, localised and financial emergencies. It define the situations in which such an emergency situation may be declared, the effects of such a declaration, and so on.