- Article 32: Remedies for enforcement of rights conferred by this Part
- Article 32A: Constitutional validity of State laws not to be considered in proceedings under article 32 (Omitted)
- Article 33: Power of Parliament to modify the rights conferred by this Part in their application to Forces, etc.
- Article 34: Restriction on rights conferred by this Part while martial law is in force in any area
- Article 35: Legislation to give effect to the provisions of this Part
More About Right to Constitutional Remedies: